- 1.Files should be uploaded in .doc and .docx formats.
- 2.The file size should not exceed 5MB.
- 3.The paper length should not exceed 10 pages. (11-point)
- 4.Use Cambria (heading) font.
- 5.Do not use the MS Word Header and Footer function for anything other than the title of the paper.
- 6.Do not include any institutional graphics or logos.
- 7.Documents must be tidy, and not show any history of tracked changes or comments.
- 8.If your paper includes graphics, please ensure these are of a high quality and please consider your final file size.
- 9.Please refer to INSIGHT2018 paper template for other guidelines.
- 10.Provide email ids of authors other than the corresponding author.
- 11.In a paper with more than one author, if one of the authors is an academic guide/supervisor of the other then the name of the guide/academic supervisor cannot be included as a co-author but must be mentioned in the form and in the paper separately as academic guide.
- 12.No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can be made after the submission deadline.
- 13.Check that the .doc/.docx file of your paper prints correctly (i.e. all imported figures and tables are there), and ensure that the file is virus-free.
Download INSIGHT 2018 Paper Template (MS Word Format)
Download INSIGHT 2018 Paper Template (PDF Format)
Download MLA Style Guide (PDF Format)